There are many options when it comes to dentistry. Various types of dentists are available to tend to your needs. However, without any knowledge about each one, finding the right dentist can be a daunting task. Among all the dentists available, a cosmetic dentist Adelaide seems to be the one that’s rising in popularity. But what is it and what can it do for you? Let’s find out!
More people are starting to realise the extreme impact that a healthy smile can bring to their self-esteem and confidence. We’ve seen several teeth whitening and straightening tools and products online and in cosmetic stores. Nowadays, dentists are offering a broader and more sophisticated line of dental services. However, what exactly is cosmetic dentistry and how can it help you?
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a dental method that works to improve the appearance of your teeth, gums, and mouth. However, keep in mind that cosmetic dentistry isn’t an official field of dentistry. Instead, it’s a technique that’s practised by a certified cosmetic dental provider. Make sure that your cosmetic dentist Adelaide has valid certifications like DMD or a DDS.
What Can a Cosmetic Dentist Do for You?
Are you thinking of ways to improve your smile? The first thing that comes into your mind might be whitening your teeth with the help of a cosmetic dentist. However, that’s not the only thing they can do. Your cosmetic dentist can also help you with the following dental problems:
- Missing teeth and gaps
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Problematic teeth with root canals
Dental Services Offered
A cosmetic dentist offers the following services:
- Teeth Whitening – done using special whitening products in your dental clinic.
- Veneers – a small piece of coating placed over your teeth to enhance and improve teeth shape, colour, and even size.
- Enamel Contouring and Shaping – a procedure that subtly reshapes your teeth.
- Tooth-Coloured Fillings – improves the colour, shape, and size of your teeth.
- Bonding – uses tooth-coloured composite resin to improve tooth shape.
- Crowns – made from porcelain, used to bond into your damaged teeth.
- Bridges – replaces gaps in between teeth with natural-looking teeth replacements.
Other Services Include:
- Dental Implants
Schedule an Appointment with a Cosmetic Dentist Today
Schedule an appointment with a cosmetic dentist Adelaide today! Visit our website now, and we’ll connect you to a reliable cosmetic dental provider in your area.